How can we be the ones to help you when there are so many other opticians to choose from.
The only 3 reasons to choose us:
- if choosing glasses is a chore
- you feel rushed or ignored
- you want something different
If any of those 3 categories apply to you, you are not alone. Many people are in your position and we can help …… but would like to say from the outset, Leyland Opticians might not be the right opticians for you. If you choose your glasses based on the cheapest quality glasses possible you may be best to continue elsewhere.
The good news is….
Thousands of local people use Leyland Opticians to look after their eyes. Why should you let us look after yours?
The only 3 reasons to visit us:
- Personal service: going to the doctor or dentist can cause anxiety. You’ve heard of ‘white coat syndrome’? Well, the same applies at the Optician. We like to make your visit to us enjoyable. You are never rushed during the eye test or when choosing your glasses. It’s all relaxed. You might even get a cup of tea! We offer an eye test experience that is kind of cool. We only see a limited number of people, so you will always get the time to ask any questions and we make sure you are cared for.
- Hand-made eyewear. We do traditional glasses but we also stock what other opticians on the high street don’t. We look beyond our shores to places such as Munich, Paris, Antwerp, or Copenhagen …. where master craftsman take time and care to craft interesting frames that look different, feel comfortable……. are a pleasure to wear. Your glasses are the centre of your face and everyone notices your eyewear. That is why we offer a unique designer glasses collection.
- Local Expertise. We offer a special no obligation Eyewear Styling & Vision Consultation specifically designed to take the stress out of choosing new glasses. We take time to find out what problems you have had with your glasses and vision in the past and take time to find you glasses that suit you and your lifestyle.
No more being left to help yourself on endless racks of so called designer glasses.
Whether you have a larger or smaller head… square or round face… long or short face… we can design the right frames for you.
We want to know what you want from your new glasses, what you don’t like about your old glasses, about your lifestyle, we look at your face shape, what colour will suit you best. Everything we need to know before we can show you what will match what you are after… and a bit more.
Ever been complimented on your glasses? That’s what our clients get… compliments. We want you to have your perfect glasses.
We only want happy clients so we take the necessary time – not just the fifteen minutes you get on the High Street.
At Leyland Opticians we sit you down, get out the China and you can sit back and RELAX. This is what we do…. we put you at your ease, we listen to what YOU want – NOT what the big company accountant wants for you.
Why not give us a try and book your free no obligation Eyewear Styling & Vision Consultation.
Here is what our clients think of our service.
- Recommended by a friend many years ago and never regretted making the change. J Ireland
- Been going to this optician for years and always enjoy the experience – relaxed and friendly but totally professional and understanding of my needs.
- A small, local and, most importantly, ‘personal’ optician. I enjoyed the experience, appreciated the opticians’s honesty and didn’t feel rushed. What do I like about my glasses? They fit me, are comfortable to wear and are a lovely modern style. V Roberts
- I chose Leyland Opticians after admiring the glasses of a business colleague. The staff were friendly and knowledgeable with a warm atmosphere (unlike previous dealings with a large chain). The glasses are comfortable and stay on my head. D Hodgkinson